We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Aggieland Auctions follows different principles in accordance with world-wide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won't sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address (with the exception to the winning bidder/buyer for contacting purposes), credit card number or any other information to anyone.
- We'll use the latest security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when you sign up for the first time. We use your Personal Information for the following primary purposes:
- To process and activate your account
- To identify you (lost username/password)
- To help us support you and/or your Business.
- To inform you when you of an auctions status (won, outbid, watched items)
- To alert you to system maintenance or upgrades, special offers and other new services from Aggieland Auctions.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time in the members area. There, you can view and edit personal information you have already provided us.